“Our motto is ‘Commit. Practice. Succeed.’ Our clients who put in the time and effort to get better have success in meeting their goals and changing their lives.”
Anxiety and OCD Therapy Experts in Silicon Valley/San Jose & Sacramento Valley/Roseville
The Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center in Silicon Valley (Saratoga) and Sacramento Valley (Roseville) offers practical, goal-oriented therapy to help you and your loved ones make positive changes in your lives. We specialize in evidence-based cognitive behavior therapy and schema therapy for Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and anxiety-related problems in adults, children and teenagers. We can help you increase positive emotions, optimism and resilience while letting go of unhelpful thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
We stand out for our passion for helping our clients learn new skills to achieve their goals, our understanding and caring for our clients, and our relentless pursuit of advanced training and knowledge to deliver more effective therapy for our clients. Read about our therapists here.
Three Ways To Serve You
- Silicon Valley Office – Our main office in Saratoga is just a half mile from Highway 85 and the Saratoga Avenue exit. From this convenient location, we serve the Silicon Valley communities of San Jose, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Cupertino, Campbell, Monte Sereno, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Santa Clara and Los Altos.
- Sacramento Valley Office – Our Roseville office is just minutes from the Douglas Blvd exit on I-80. The Roseville office serves the Sacramento Valley and Sierra region including Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Folsom, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Loomis, Auburn, Penryn, Grass Valley, Colfax and surrounding areas.
- California Online Video Therapy – We offer CBT Online Video Therapy for adults in California who are unable to find a qualified CBT therapist for Anxiety and OCD in their local area.
Special Designations for OCD and Social Anxiety
The Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of Silicon Valley and Sacramento Valley has been designated a Specialty Outpatient Clinic by the International OCD Foundation. This designation is only awarded to OCD treatment centers that have met the highest standards for evidence-based treatment of OCD.
The Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center is the Silicon Valley / Sacramento Valley regional social anxiety clinic of the National Social Anxiety Center. To become a regional clinic, the center must have at least one certified cognitive therapist by the Academy of Cognitive Therapy and pass a rigorous screening process meeting the standards for the evidence-based treatment of social anxiety.
Experts in Anxiety, OCD and Anxiety-Related Issues
The CBT Center provides you with a high level of service and expertise in treating anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorders (OCD), and anxiety-related problems such as depression, eating disorders and insomnia. This can translate into better results in achieving your goals and maintaining progress over the long term. Our areas of expertise include cognitive behavior therapy for the various anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorders (OCD) including:
Anxiety Therapy for Adults, Children and Teens
- Generalized anxiety (GAD) Counseling
- Panic Disorder Therapy
- Agoraphobia Therapy
- Specific Phobia Counseling
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Counseling
- Social Anxiety Therapy
- Selective Mutism Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Therapy for Adults, Children and Teens
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Therapy
- Tic Disorders/Tourette Syndrome Therapy including Tourettic OCD
- Hypochondria/Health Anxiety Counseling
- Trichotillomania/Hair Pulling Therapy
- Compulsive Skin Picking Therapy
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder Therapy including severe body image problems
Other Anxiety-Related Problems in Adults, Children and Teenagers:
- Depression Counseling – stress and anxiety are often linked with depression
- Insomnia/Sleep Counseling – getting good sleep can often alleviate many other mental health problems such as anxiety, OCD and depression
- Eating Disorder Therapy – we tend to treat eating disorders where anxiety and/or obsessive compulsive disorder is the primary problem
Special Populations with Anxiety, OCD and Anxiety-Related Issues:
- Child Anxiety Therapy and Counseling
- Teen Anxiety Therapy and Counseling
- Anxiety and High Functioning Autism and Asperger’s
- Women with Pregnancy/Postpartum Anxiety, OCD or Depression
- Gifted Children and Adults with Anxiety and OCD
Silicon Valley and Sacramento Valley Communities We Serve
Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of Silicon Valley offers evidence-based therapy for Anxiety, OCD and Eating Disorders near the following Silicon Valley/San Jose communities:
San Jose Therapy Counseling • Saratoga Therapy Counseling • Los Gatos Therapy Counseling • Monte Sereno Therapy Counseling • Cupertino Therapy Counseling • Campbell Therapy Counseling • Mountain View Therapy Counseling • Los Altos Therapy Counseling • Sunnyvale Therapy Counseling • Santa Clara Therapy Counseling
Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of Sacramento Valley offers evidence-based therapy for Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Eating Disorders near the following Sacramento Valley and Sierra communities:
Sacramento Therapy Counseling • Roseville Therapy Counseling • Rocklin Therapy Counseling • Granite Bay Therapy Counseling • Lincoln Therapy Counseling • Folsom Therapy Counseling • Citrus Heights Therapy Counseling • El Dorado Hills Therapy Counseling • Loomis Therapy Counseling • Grass Valley Therapy Counseling • Auburn Therapy Counseling
Saratoga: (408) 384-8404
Roseville: (916) 778-1770
Click to send an email